Mumbai is a city that is always characterized by chaos. People residing in this city want to be away from all this chaos when they come back home after a tiring day. But, when they come home, there is another problem they face; the space constriction of their homes. Being overly populated, all the houses in Mumbai on an average are tiny when compared to the houses in the other cities.
With this in mind, many people reside to refurbish their houses. And the thought of refurbishing leads to them contacting the various interior designers in the city. The interior designers are so trained in this city to design the houses in such a way that, they look spacious and very appealing to the eye when, in reality, they are not.
Is An Interior Designer In Mumbai Necessary?
Majority of the people think that the main reason why interior designers are hired is to beautify the houses, and to add their unique touch to their home, to make it complete. But, this isn’t true in its entirety; as it constitutes only a portion of their job.
The interiors designers available in Mumbai have a thorough understanding of what exactly the needs of the people are, in this city, they living here. They know what the various materials and the products that have to be used in the homes of the people so that it lasts for a long time. The carious materials include the wood, fabric, laminates and the membranes, etc. they also know what paints and wallpapers should be used, so that the house has a symbiosis with the vibe in the outside world in Mumbai itself.
They also have contacts with various plumbers, carpenters and other vendors of sorts, which makes your work very easy and will not let you get jammed up in all the hustle and bustle of the refurbishing of the house.
The interiors designing companies here are so advanced that they not only create a platform for the connection of the homeowners and the interior designers but also offer an end-to-end design service. The end-to-end design service means that the designers so hired, understand the specific needs and requirements of their clients. They also provide the 3D visualization of the designs so that the clients can vicariously live in this new design and experience the feel of it. Once they do this, they know how compatible they are with the latest model in comparison to the previously existing one. They source all the materials and the products that they would be supplied from an authorized vendor so that no one will have a heavy heart at the end of the day when they even think of redesigning their house.
What Are The Different Ways To Redesign Your House Based On Popular Opinion?
There are many ways in which a person can redesign their house in Mumbai. There are many popular styles which the people of this city prefer. They are:
- Modern: the modern type refers to the house, which is clean and is crisp at all the ends. It has a very sober colour and hence very appealing to the eyes of the people of all age groups. The critical element here is simplicity.
- Minimalistic: the minimalistic concept is something that is very common amongst all the people usually. It takes its ideas from various modern designs and thus simplifies it further for a better look. The colours that are used here are simple and very airy, and the furniture is straightforward.
- Mid-Century Modern: the look of this kind of design gives a feeling of nostalgia, to the people who belong to the 1950s and the 1960s. It is based on the critical element of minimalism or to put it better, ‘fussy-free.’ It focuses on the natural and organic shapes, mostly.
- Traditional: this style of design offers a more classic and sumptuous furnishing with an excess of accessories all over. They are more focused on wooden architecture, and the colours that are used here are very dark. It often gives a person a feeling of cosiness.
- Bohemian: this is a popular style of not only home designs but also fashion. This reflects the carefree style of individuals. This style is mostly the one that is preferred by the youngsters. It has vintage furniture, display collections from various parts of the world, etc. One usually finds a lot of floor furniture in this kind of style.
What Are The Specific Areas Of Redesigning?
The aforementioned styles are the ones that are most commonly preferred by the individuals that are living in Mumbai.
That being said, it is also necessary to look into the various areas of the interior designs in the house. Some people only redesign a part of their home, while the others, on the other hand, and redesign their whole house, all at once.
The Various Areas Can Be:
- The Kitchen: Everyone always looks for a kitchen that is easy to use, and at the same time easy to maintain there are various styles of the kitchen that the people prefer. They re- the L shape, the U shape, the parallel kitchen, and whatnot. They change the looks of the cabinets and the backsplash in such a way that it matches the overall vibe.
- Bedrooms: At the end of the day, all a person wants is to hit their bed and fall asleep. But, it also is pleasing when they come back to a room which is cosy and satisfies their current mood.
- The Overall Furnishing: According to the changing and the ongoing trends people want to change their furniture without really changing the entire house in itself. This is more cost-effective when compared to replacing the whole house. There are different types of wood that are used for this, but the most preferable one is teak, and it has the qualities to fight off all the downsides that are there with the other woods.
Is Interior Designing A Costly Affair?
The average cost of interior designing in Mumbai for a 2BHK would typically range from Rs. 6 Lakhs and the value of the interior designing of a 3BHK would range from Rs. 8 Lakhs. The prices that are mentioned are inclusive of everything. Once the payment is made, the client need not worry about anything and put their trust in the interior designers.
Thus, the interior designers are much needed in Mumbai as they are precious at the time of need. Their knowledge and skill of the society and their needs helps the people manifold. They not only make your house look good but also make your house a home.