Are you a tech-savvy guy and want to use latest tech gadgets? That time has passed when watches were used to just look at the date and time. Now with the advancement in technology, many big brands like Apple and Samsung have developed Smartwatches that you can use for different purposes like playing music, seeing notification without using phone and answering messages and calls and most importantly keeping track of health. Yes, it is all possible with Smartwatches now 🙂
One constraint with smartwatches is that branded watches like Samsung Band and Apple Watch is out of budget for most of us most of the time. That is why we have prepared a list of 10 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 Rs to buy in 2019. Though the smartwatches under 5000 won’t have as many features as costly smartwatches, still have most of the features a budget smartwatch should have.
Before moving further, let’s have a look at the features that smartwatches offer.
- 1 Features of Smart Watch:
- 2 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 Rs
- 3 1. Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch
- 4 2. Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch/Smart Watch
- 5 3. Mi Band 3
- 6 4. Mi Band – HRX Edition
- 7 5. Intex Irist Pro Smart Watch
- 8 6. Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker
- 9 7. Huami Bip Touch Screen Smartwatch A1608
- 10 8. Honor Band 4
- 11 9. Honor Band 3
- 12 10. Lenovo Ego HX07
- 13 Conclusion
Features of Smart Watch:
- Smartwatches measure calorie burn. Keeps a record of your workout, how much you sit, stand and walk.
- The Smart Watch Records heart rate.
- Smart watch records the amount of sleep and also the intensity of sleep.
- Can be paired with smartphones.
- Have a look at notifications from WhatsApp and other apps from Smartwatch.
- Answer messages and calls.
- Use Emergency SOS to ask for help.
- Play Music without Smartphone.
- Give instruction to Assistant or Siri.
- Smart watches can be paired with any smartphone.
- Can be used to keep track of kids activities. Check the Best Smartwatches for Kids.
Now that we know what we can do with our budget-friendly smartwatch, here is a detailed list of watches that you can buy under 5000 rs.
Best Smartwatches Under 5000 Rs
- Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch
- Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch/Smart Watch
- Mi Band 3
- Mi Band – HRX Edition
- Intex Irist Pro Smart Watch
- Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker
- Huami Bip Touch Screen Smartwatch A1608
- Honor Band 4
- Honor Band 3
- Lenovo Ego HX07
1. Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch
Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch is the first option in our list of smart watches in 5000 Rs because of the number of features it offers in such a low price. The best thing about it is its beast battery life of 45 days.
It is best for someone who is actively involved in intense sports activities because of its durability.
- Very Powerful Battery used. We get a Battery life of 45 days in a single charge.
- Water Resistant upto a depth of 30 Metres. This smartwatch can withstand adverse conditions like rain and shine.
- It is so lightweight that you would even forget it’s there.
- Track daily activities and sports like indoor and outdoor running, walking and cycling
- Easily readable under bright sunlight
- Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages and other apps. Sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long
- Bluetooth connectivity is not good enough.
2. Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch/Smart Watch
This smart watch under 5000 rs has the best colored IPS display. Developed by Noise, it has many other features like 24*7 heart tracking and sleep tracking. If you want to keep track of your health, then I would suggest to go with this budget friendly smartwatch.
- 2.5D 1.2″ Colored IPS LCD. Display resolution 240 x 240 pixels
- Compatible with android (4.4 & above) & iOS (9.0 & above) devices.
- Bluetooth version 4.1V Supported.
- This tracks heart rate all day using optical heart sensor.
- Track your time in light & deep sleep stages and get personal insights
- Use music player using smart watch. And also get an update of the weather.
- 150 mah battery that lasts for 12 days in standby.
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Facebook, Instagram, GB WhatsApp for iOS or Android, etc.
- Supports Walking, Running, Cycling, Skipping, Badminton, Basketball, Football etc.
- The battery lasts for 3 days only if used continuously.
- Blood Pressure count is not much precise.
3. Mi Band 3
Developed by Mi, this one is the cheapest smartwatch that you can buy under 5000 rs. I am currently using this smart watch and I can find no cons as of now but only pros. I would highly recommend you to buy this watch if you have a tight budget.
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days)
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp, etc
- Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced
- 5ATM – Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
- Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast
- View data by simply raising your wrist
4. Mi Band – HRX Edition
This is another cheap yet great smartwatch by Mi. It comes with great features under such a low price. The best thing about this smartwatch is that it can be used with both Android and iOS.
- Get Call & Notification Alerts from different apps like UBER and WhatsApp
- Water Resistance for up to 30 minutes.
- 0.42″ OLED display Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Standby time: 23 days
- Battery type: Lithium polymer
- Band not much durable.
- Heart rate not measured accurately.
5. Intex Irist Pro Smart Watch
This Intex Smart Watch is much better than its predecessor. It is designed in such a way that it can withstand light showers and dust. It also comes with features using which you can make and receive calls easily. You should keep it in mind if you want to get smart watch in a budget of 5000 rs.
- Get a reminder if the device is connected or disconnected.
- This Smart Watch has a bigger display than others making it more easy to use.
- Inbuilt Speaker and Microphone to answer calls without touching the phone.
- UI is clean and easy to use.
- Bluetooth Range up to 10 meters.
- Find My Device feature available.
- Not much fitness tracking options with this watch.
- Unclear voice with the smartwatch’s microphone.
6. Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker
Fastrack builds one of the most reasonable priced smartwatches in India. The Fastrack Reflex 2.0 counts the number of steps you took in a day and hence the calorie burn. It also helps you track the status of your sleep and its intensity.
- Compatible with all iOS versions 8.0 and above and android versions 5.0 and above
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on manufacturing defects
- This Smartwatch tracks the number of steps you have taken, the total distance you have traveled and the number of calories that you have burned
- It helps you to have an active lifestyle with an inbuilt sedentary reminder which you can customize as per your lifestyle
- Helps you track your sleep patterns, in the bed and off it
- Acts as a remote control to click pictures on your phone, after all who doesn’t love to take the perfect selfie
- Not compatible with some Samsung and Moto Phones.
- The display is dull and not clearly visible on a sunny day.
7. Huami Bip Touch Screen Smartwatch A1608
This is another smartwatch by Amazfit that comes under a budget price of 5000 rs. It has many advanced features that make it one of the best smart watch under 5000 rs to buy in 2019 like 45 days battery life, advanced calorie tracking, heart rate tracking notification etcetera.
- 45 days of battery on a single charge.
- Full colored display and with touchscreen.
- Compatibility with Android and iOS both devices.
- Advanced calorie tracking. Counts the number of steps moved throughout the day.
- Built-in GPS and Compass in smartwatch.
- Get Notification for your favorite shows featuring on apps like Zee5 for PC or any other app.
- You can just see the notifications but can’t interact with them.
8. Honor Band 4
With the coming of Honor in the business of Smart Watches, the competition has risen. Honor gives many advanced features at a very low price in comparison to others. With Honor Band 4, you can easily track your Blood Pressure and many health-related things. It also allows you to do most of the work without using the smartphone.
- Comes with AMOLED Display. The brightness of the band can be adjusted according to the need.
- Manage your sleep with Huawei Health App.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring & warnings
- 5ATM Water Resistant: Offers 50 Metres of water resistance.
- Long battery life of more than 350 hours.
- Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later)
- Connectivity is a bit of an issue sometimes.
9. Honor Band 3
This is another smart watch under the price of 5000 INR. Though it is the predecessor of Honor Band 4, still it is a good watch to get if you don’t have a high budget. The features are the same as of Honor Band 4 but not that accurate.
- Water-resistance offered up to 50m
- Advanced sleep tracking along with the intensity.
- Huawei Health App is recommended to gather the data.
- Long battery life: Up to 30 days for standby.
- Heart rate monitoring, You can get a more holistic picture of your health with 24-hour heart rate tracking.
- Connectivity is an issue.
- Its an older version of Honor Band 4. Honor Band 4 is recommended over this smart watch.
10. Lenovo Ego HX07
This is one of the best and cheapest smartwatches manufactured by Lenovo. It comes with step tracking sensors and digitalized display. It has many other features too.
- Comes with smart tracking features. Can be used to measure the number of steps, calories intakes, etc.
- Get Notifications for calls, emails, messages and many other apps.
- Battery life of 20 days that gets charged in 2 hours.
- This smartwatch has additional features like an alarm clock, smartwatch, and reminders.
- Heavy in weight in comparison to other smartwatches.
- No touch screen but a digital display.
So, this was our list of top 10 best smart watches that you can buy under 5000 rs in India without overspending and still getting most of the smart watch features. If you have any recommendations for smartwatches under 5000 rs, do suggest them in the comment section 🙂